• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2018 is almost here!!!
6 6

562 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Pontoon said:

BelovedBrightHedgehog-small.gif

I was going to mention that but didn't know if anyone remembered it. We also had Country Club Malt Liquor around here for a bit, and they made Miller Malt Liquor for a bit in a red can.

1 hour ago, DR.X said:
1 hour ago, Pontoon said:

BelovedBrightHedgehog-small.gif

I was going to mention that but didn't know if anyone remembered it. We also had Country Club Malt Liquor around here for a bit, and they made Miller Malt Liquor for a bit in a red can.

When I was in college, we could get 16 ounce cans of Colt 45 for $5 a full case, three case minimum at the distributor's dock sale.

After one night at a weird party with a bunch of zeppelin builders, we were back home, and I was hwarking up Colt 45 loaves in the bathroom, and got our pet rabbit, Norton, all worked up - he was thumping to alert us of danger, over and over.  "THUMP!   THUMP!  THUMP!"

Edited by lizards2

7 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

When I was in college, we could get 16 ounce cans of Colt 45 for $5 a full case, three case minimum at the distributor's dock sale.

After one night at a weird party with a bunch of zeppelin builders, we were back home, and I was hwarking up Colt 45 loaves in the bathroom, and got our pet rabbit, Norton, all worked up - he was thumping to alert us of danger, over and over.  "THUMP!   THUMP!  THUMP!"

that's a fascinating story.

4 minutes ago, DR.X said:
11 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

that's a fascinating story.

Yeah  - not as good as it sounds, unless maybe you've lived with house-trained rabbits. 

The full cases of Colt 45 pounders for $5 was the best part of it.  A skill I picked up in my fraternity daze.