• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2018 is almost here!!!
6 6

562 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

ls.jpg

and no prize for you dear-- as Greggy's bid last year was $1 Million 

Maroon T-Shirt

5 hours ago, DR.X said:
5 hours ago, Ride the Tiger said:

I think I figured out what it is.

LastNimbleFireant-max-1mb.gif.75a2c60c8a90a54655c635e64de8cb64.gif

yeah, sure you did. :facepalm: p.m. Lizard and he can explain it to you. He has plenty of crayon's and paper. :martini:

Is that where you want to be when baby Jesus comes back?  Hating on lowly Mr. Lizard?

Truth be told though, we do have lots of those supplies around the house, since Mrs. Lizard is an elementary school teacher.

On 12/5/2018 at 4:54 PM, DR.X said:

PULSATING PACKAGES -                          animated-present-and-gift-image-0021.gif    

:fear:

8 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Is that where you want to be when baby Jesus comes back?  Hating on lowly Mr. Lizard?

Oh no, just thought you could help our boardie's out with a simplified chart directing them to page one. Something of a dark color too like purple might fit the ticket.

I guess this post on the first page is causing mass confusion in these parts.

Rules and regulations will start going up late afternoon around 5/6 Central and the contest will start in a separate thread over in General.

I can't give away all my secrets about his contest right away, and there are always secrets locked deep away in my contest. :banana:

1 minute ago, DR.X said:

Oh no, just thought you could help our boardie's out with a simplified chart directing them to page one. Something of a dark color too like purple might fit the ticket.

I guess this post on the first page is causing mass confusion in these parts.

Rules and regulations will start going up late afternoon around 5/6 Central and the contest will start in a separate thread over in General.

I can't give away all my secrets about this contest right away, and there are always secrets locked deep away in my contest. :banana:

11 hours ago, DR.X said:

LOVE the Relic! The 90's was a fallow period for horror, but this is definitely one of the better dumb monster movies to make it out of that decade. Plus Penelope Ann Miller when she was cute, and Tom Sizemore before he lost his mind.

And don't get all teary eyed and boo boo hurt if you get your chops busted or teased. Its all just for fun and nothing personal. We still in some way resemble adults. LOL

We are all there to just have a good time for a few days. I can set up a counseling center in another thread to run parallel to the contest,  if you need to get out for a bit, have a good cry,  and get your mind back.

giphy.gif&key=688be53b3db670705fe4f75ac2

16 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I can set up a counseling center in another thread to run parallel to the contest,  if you need to get out for a bit, have a good cry,  and get your mind back.

All they need is a little Buford T Justice

tenor.gif?itemid=10693454