• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
6 6

179 posts in this topic

Jumbo Comics 159- 7.0- $375- SOLD TO MIKE MAIO

The best Jumbo to me. One of my favorite black covers ever. This book looks and feels 9.0+ but has chip in upper spine corner and small tear on upper front cover. I would never sell this but I have a 7.5 that cost 4X this much. 

IMG_8129.JPG

IMG_8130.JPG

IMG_8131.JPG

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

5 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Jumbo Comics 159- 7.0- $375

The best Jumbo to me. One of my favorite black covers ever. This book looks and feels 9.0+ but has chip in upper spine corner and small tear on upper front cover. I would never sell this but I have a 7.5 that cost 4X this much. 

IMG_8129.JPG

IMG_8130.JPG

IMG_8131.JPG

Claim jumbo 159.

28 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

I absolutely won’t be able to live with myself if I let this slip by again this book is near impossible to find and has one of the coolest covers of all of the GA imo...

that being said, :takeit:

Thanks Rick!! Looks like me and @Markentoth get to be Mystery Men 30 cgc 3.0 bros!! 

^^ close enough I could visit it 

47 minutes ago, sagii said:

@gino2paulus2 (worship) (worship) (worship)

Dude!!! Congrats!! So rare it's still mooing :)

Bragging rights for sure!

Thanks brother!! you da man!! 

45 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

^^ close enough I could visit it 

You got that right man!!! and in the Greatest state in all the Land!! OH-IO!! Birthplace of Superman, Home to the Rock and Roll Hall Fame, the inventors of the airplane are from our great state. Did you know Cleveland was the first city in the world to be lighted electrically? We sport the first interracial and coeducational college in America. The first men to walk on the moon were from here too. The list goes on and on. Proud to call ya neighbor buddy!! GO BROWNIES!! 

1 minute ago, gino2paulus2 said:

OH-IO

This sounds like what the Flying Monkeys say. (Yes, I know what they are really saying!)

Shouldn't it be O-HI-O?

Edited by Bird
and you are a little too close to Indiana to be THAT great!

1 hour ago, gino2paulus2 said:

I absolutely won’t be able to live with myself if I let this slip by again this book is near impossible to find and has one of the coolest covers of all of the GA imo...

that being said, :takeit:

Thanks Rick!! Looks like me and @Markentoth get to be Mystery Men 30 cgc 3.0 bros!! 

:applause: