• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED .........HAPPY HOLIDAY THREAD
3 3

96 posts in this topic

This will be an eclectic thread... as usual. I'm starting with a handful of books today, followed by the main thread listings sometime this weekend. Hopefully there will be something of interest to everyone.:foryou:

GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

TERMS

1)Shipping to USA is $ 15 for USPS Priority Box, $ 8 for a USPS Priority Flat. I only ship once each week, usually Monday. Due to job concerns, I can not do next day shipping.

2)Shipping cost to other Countries will vary..... if I am unable to fully insure, the risk will be YOURS.

3)ALL books may be returned in SAME condition within a 2 week period after receipt for ANY reason for full refund plus shipping....return shipping will be your responsibility, unless I missed a major flaw.

4)Raw books found to have undisclosed restoration can be returned for a refund within 3 months from receipt of books or we may be able to negotiate a partial refund where you still keep the book. In this instance, it may take several weeks for me to raise the funds, as I am not a professional Dealer. After 3 months, a book found to have undisclosed resto can be returned for credit towards a future purchase. This does not apply to CGC books that are removed from their holders and resubmitted. 

5)....I DO NOT REFUND SLABBING FEES. ...as the decision to slab is yours.

6)Time Payments may be arranged with 20 % NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. … I do allow the Deposit to be transferred to another item if you fail to honor the arrangemnt, so it isn't "lost" money to you.

7)If you are a member with  very low or no post count, payment may need to be a USPS Money Order. Paypal will be fine for Boardies in GOOD STANDING.

8) I respect your privacy.... so.... 'I'll Take It" wins in PM OR THREAD.... by time stamp. In the event that time cannot be determined, thread "take its" supercede.

9) I'll take it pending image is allowed and holds the book until you decide otherwise.

10) Trading may sometimes be an option.

Edited by jimjum12

A few of these first books are books I'd rather keep, but I'm a little short on funds for gift giving this Christmas, so here they are..... nothing like some of the blockbusters listed in other threads …. but a few I really like. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

JOURNEY INTO UNKNOWN WORLDS 19 ………………… 5.0 ………………… OW …………………………….. $ 425 :news: SOLD Markentoth

….This one has a 3/4 inch tear at the top cover and a light corner crease. It's a pretty sharp book that doesn't often turn up in decent shape.

DSCN7259.JPG

DSCN7260.JPG

DSCN7262.JPG

DSCN7263.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

WEIRD SCIENCE 16 ………………….. 3.5 ……………………. OW …………………………….. $ 145 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

…. Nice solid reader with a long crease center that barely breaks color in a few spots being the worst problem.

DSCN7244.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

PUBLIC ENEMIES 1 …………… ……………. 4.5 ……………………….. OW …………………………. $ 135 :news: SOLD BuscemasAvengers

…. Bindery tear at top, but rather solid otherwise.

DSCN7249.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

STORIES OF ROMANCE 12 ………………………….. 6.5 …………………………….. OW ……………………………….. $ 65 ...Very sharp front cover.... problems are on the back.

ATLAS STORIES OF ROMANCE 12.jpg

ATLAS STORIES OF ROMANCE 12b.jpg

BATTLE 69 ……………………… 7.5 ………………………… OW ………………………… $ 245 :news: SOLD Goldust40

……. Beautiful book pushing 8.0 hard. 

ATLAS BATTLE 69.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

4 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

BATTLE 69 ……………………… 7.5 ………………………… OW ………………………… $ 245 :news: SOLD Goldust40

……. Beautiful book pushing 8.0 hard. 

ATLAS BATTLE 69.jpg

NUTS!  I think I spent too much on my yard work.

Edited by JollyComics