• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED .........HAPPY HOLIDAY THREAD
3 3

96 posts in this topic

PERSONAL LOVE 32 .................... 4.0 .......................... OW ...................... $ 375 ..... Contains what many consider the finest romance story ever done.... Frazetta art. small tear front cover.

DSCN7049.JPG

DSCN7050.JPG

MYSTIC 25 .......................... 6.0 ..................... OW/W ...................... $ 360 .... Heath cover that has been going for solid money lately. Could use a press. Bought from Blazing Bob as a 6.0 and it'sa beauty if not for the partial spine roll.

DSCN7048.JPG

JESSE JAMES 2 ........................ 7.5 ......................... OW ........................ $ 125 :news: SOLD Goldust40

...3 great Kubert stories ... a little foxing back cover.

DSCN7038.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

The stories inside are even better.... this is one of the best Atlas books.... I never managed to find a better one. I missed out on the Northford when Geoerge listed it several years ago... it was just  a 7.0.... GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Oh wow, that's good to know! I'll definitely read it and will send a note so we can discuss. Have a great weekend!

These next 3 books are ones I'd rather keep.... but money's a little tight this Christmas, due to recent Van problems. They are all priced aggressively and if they don't sell then that will be fine. I may take them down after a day anyway, if something else turns up or a couple other books sell. It is what it is. GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

GUNS AGAINST GANGSTERS 6 ………….. CGC 8.5 ……………… C/OW …………………….. $ 2000 ……… Sharp 8.5. Another 8.5 sold recently for $ 2100 ….. a Classic L.B. Cole cover that continues to increase.

GUNS AGAINST GANGSTERS 6... CGC 8.5.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

WITCHCRAFT 5 ………………… CGC 5.5 ………………… OW ……………………. $ 1850 …. One of my favorites …. front cover looks 8.0 and two I inch tears on the back cover bring the grade down. 

WITCHCRAFT 5 ....CGC 5.5.jpg

WITCHCRAFT 5 ....CGC 5.5b.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

GUNS AGAINST GANGSTERS 6 ………….. CGC 8.5 ……………… C/OW …………………….. $ 2000 ……… Sharp 8.5. Another 8.5 sold recently for $ 2100 ….. a Classic L.B. Cole cover that continues to increase.

GUNS AGAINST GANGSTERS 6... CGC 8.5.jpg

You beat me to that by about 20 seconds. (thumbsu 

On 12/9/2018 at 10:42 AM, jimjum12 said:

CRIME REPORTER 2 ………………… 1.5 ……………………. OW ……………………….. $ 285 ……… Some bug damage inside the book that goes through in spots to the outside of the cover.... in places the paper is almost gone inside the book, allowing some of the black ink to show through... it looks like color touch at first glance, but I don't believe it is. It may still get a purple label anyway … but I'm basically selling it as a reader.

DSCN7308.JPG

DSCN7309.JPG

DSCN7310.JPG

Take per PM.