• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Vancouver, March 1-3, 2019
1 1

47 posts in this topic

On 2/16/2019 at 11:37 AM, sgh1679 said:

will there be cgc witnesses at fan expo vancover 2019 this year or at calgary fan expo 2019?

Sorry, FEV and Calgary Expo are both not listed on CGC's calendar of attending events unless a Signature Series witness can verify signatures without an official CGC booth at these events.

CGC calendar 2019

44 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

Sorry, FEV and Calgary Expo are both not listed on CGC's calendar of attending events unless a Signature Series witness can verify signatures without an official CGC booth at these events.

CGC calendar 2019

Yeah... which is why I didn’t go to FEV this year, as I need to submit my books thru CGC. Thus the reason I go to ECCC instead.

However, thank you for the link. I saw one location that I might think of driving to there. hm 

1 hour ago, Fan Boy said:

... which is why I didn’t go to FEV this year, as I need to submit my books thru CGC. . hm 

I will try to attend FEV on Friday only. Have to dig around for some Steve Englehart written Detective Comics and Mr Miracle with Marshall Rogers artwork to get signed:

FDuRMRK.jpg

7 hours ago, Fan Boy said:
8 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

CGC calendar 2019

Yeah... which is why I didn’t go to FEV this year, as I need to submit my books thru CGC. Thus the reason I go to ECCC instead.

Only problem with the ECCC option is that U.S. Customs will have to stamp "To Be Returned To Canada" in big bold letters on the front cover of every book.  lol

Seriously though, it's probably a big big hassle to fill out all of the proper paperwork to bring your books across the border.  hm  :censored:

5 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Only problem with the ECCC option is that U.S. Customs will have to stamp "To Be Returned To Canada" in big bold letters on the front cover of every book.  lol

Seriously though, it's probably a big big hassle to fill out all of the proper paperwork to bring your books across the border.  hm  :censored:

Only if it’s not over $2500 value. And I am staying for 4 days in the U.S. so I am allowed duty free wavier said amount. I have done that before in the past. 

Fan Expo Vancouver
Creator Guest Seating
Sorted by Surname

TABLE NUMBER FULL NAME
P19 ARTHUR ADAMS
P29 ATTILA ADORJANY
P39 IAN BOOTHBY 
P44 JOSH BYER
P21 JOYCE CHIN
P34 CLLDF
P07 JASON COPLAND
P43 JOHN DELANEY
P41 FRANCINE DELGADO
P01 CAMILLA D'ERRICO
P05 TONY DONLEY
P08 MAX DUNBAR
P26 STEVE ENGLEHART
P09 JOHN FLEMING
P16 JOHN GALLAGHER
P27 TOM GRUMMETT
P40 PIA GUERRA
P12 RYAN KINCAID
P36 JON LAM
P30 KEN LASHLEY
P38 JAMES LLOYD
P35 COLIN LORIMER
P06 MARCELO MATERE
P37 CONOR MCCREERY
P11 BILL MCKAY
P42 GEORGE MICHAIL
P22 LONNIE NADLER
P03 RENEE NAULT
P04 HOPE NICHOLSON
P25 DAN PARENT
P17 ANDY POON
P13 SIMON ROY
P14 STEPHEN SADOWSKI
P18 LIAM SHARP
P15 JEREMY SIMSER
P48 ARTHUR SUYDAM
P24 TY TEMPLETON
P23 ZAC THOMPSON
P33 MARCUS TO
P10 COLLETTE TURNER
P32 DOUG WHEATLEY
P47 RENEE WITTERSTAETTER
P45 MIKE ZECK

Seems like most comic vendors are lined up in a row from booths 207, 208 to 211 (Canadian Comics.net) except for Jigglypig Chad and Anthill Books and Comics at island # 511. I will be lining up to get a few choice comics hopefully signed by Art Adams and writer Stv Englehart:

aQa4BZF.jpg