• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 1st Shang-Chi Special Marvel Edition #15 CGC 9.6

9 posts in this topic

Hello all!  
Here we have a perfectly wrapped CGC 9.6 for sale.  Prices don't make sense right now, but I'm going to use comiclink's auction from earlier this week as a reference.

oh3ngcU.jpg

TA7lGrs.jpg

pHU77Zy.jpg&key=3cb104410e72d0c46360c65e

Asking price is $985.

Terms are simple, Free Shipping CONUS, no international shipping.  Signature is required at delivery.  No returns on graded books.
Payment via Paypal, Cashier's Check or Money Order is acceptable.

Feel free to PM any questions.

Edited by 90sChild

41 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Wonder if Matt Damon is going to play the role?

I think they learned with Black Panther how successful they can be if they stick to keeping the culture correct.  I would love to see a 70's kung fu style action movie with someone like Donnie Yen.

18 hours ago, 90sChild said:

I think they learned with Black Panther how successful they can be if they stick to keeping the culture correct.  I would love to see a 70's kung fu style action movie with someone like Donnie Yen.

Great book, beautiful.

I like Donnie Yen a lot, but I believe Shang-Chi is portrayed at no older than 21 at the start. Donnie Yen is 55.