• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long from graded status to seeing grades

5 posts in this topic

LMAO at Bob... and even if it's shorter, it can FEEL like an eternity. I've got a Hulk 1 with color touch that they're un-restoring... first, they unrestored, then they suggested pressing... okay... then they graded it... it's shown as "graded" for a half a day. And I keep going there every 1/2 hour or so and refreshing the page. lol

1 hour ago, oldrover said:

LMAO at Bob... and even if it's shorter, it can FEEL like an eternity. I've got a Hulk 1 with color touch that they're un-restoring... first, they unrestored, then they suggested pressing... okay... then they graded it... it's shown as "graded" for a half a day. And I keep going there every 1/2 hour or so and refreshing the page. lol

Good luck with the grade !!! The worst is when, at end of day Friday, it still shows Graded = no progress over the weekend. You may be able to get the grade, via phone, at the end of today, assuming it was Walkthrough.