• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: RAW GA SA & BA! PLANET 63, PLANET 68, FLASH 139, BATMAN 251...MORE TO COME (MAYBE)!
5 5

25 posts in this topic

Got a few nice raw books here for sale.  Gonna start with 4 (since I only have 4 mailers ATM) and hopefully add more over the next week or so.

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

First :takeit: in thread OR by pm trumps any negotiations or discussions (YOU MUST SPECIFY DESIRED BOOK OR BOOKS) .  No HOSers or Probies.  Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.  No returns on CGC graded books.  Raw books may be returned within 7 days of receipt IF not as described or undisclosed restoration is present.  Book must be returned in EXACT condition received.

I reserve the right to not do business with boardies on my personal "Do-Not-Sell-To" & "More-Trouble-Than-They-Are-Worth" lists (chances are you're on my ignore list too, so don't expect any replies).

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is $8 for first raw book and $1 for each additional raw book. Slabs are $13 for the first and $2 for each additional.  No international shipping at this time...very sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Edited by Mystafo

Planet Comics #63 4.5/5.0 OW/W - $250  Solid book with great color.  Couple long color breaking creases on right edge of the fc that go through guy in the machine at lower right.  Minor staple tears.  Couple tiny dents and dings on fc.  Approx. 1/2" split at bottom spine.  Bc has some color braking creasing and a small light reddish stain near center left on "TU" of "TULIP."  Cover and cf attached.  No rust on staples.

planet63fc.jpg

planet63bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Planet Comics #68  6.5/7.0? C/OW - was $400 NOW SOLD!!  Very colorful, solid book.  A little tough to grade...if not for an approx. 1/2" spine split with some very minor paper loss and an approx. 1/2" tear on the fc top edge, center I think this book would grade a solid 8.5 or 9.0.  There is a lighter, rectangular area of either fading or printing variation in the "AN" of "PLANET."  No major creasing to speak of.  Perfect wrap and staple placement.  Cover and cf are both attached and staples are rust free.

planet68fc.jpg

planet68bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Flash #139 5.0/5.5 C/OW - was $250 NOW SOLD!!!  Nice book for the grade.  Interior pages shift slightly at cover due to worn staple holes, but everything is still well attached.  Cf attached.  Some tanning to right edge of fc.  Color breaking crease on fc to right of Reverse Flash.  Multiple spine creases and general spine wear with some color flaking.  Top right corner has tiny piece that's just hanging on.  Bc is somewhat dingy with a slight shadow at top and bottom edges.

flas139fc.jpg

flas139bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Batman #251 7.0/7.5 C/OW -  was $300 NOW SOLD!!  Another solid, nicely presenting copy.  Small area of blue distributor's ink overspray at the bottom right edge of the fc.  There is a small, very light area of color loss (or maybe a VERY minor tape pull) in the lower part of the "B" in ":BATMAN."  Light color rub (approx. 1.5" long) at very lower part of spine.  Back cover is pretty dingy but I fell like most could be cleaned up and made to look much better by a dry cleaning.  Cover and cf attached.  Top staple is clean but lower staples has some discoloration with a very slight amount of rust on the outside (no migration to paper).

bat251fc.jpg

bat251bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

58 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

Flash #139 5.0/5.5 C/OW - $250  Nice book for the grade.  Interior pages shift slightly at cover due to worn staple holes, but everything is still well attached.  Cf attached.  Some tanning to right edge of fc.  Color breaking crease on fc to right of Reverse Flash.  Multiple spine creases and general spine wear with some color flaking.  Top right corner has tiny piece that's just hanging on.  Bc is somewhat dingy with a slight shadow at top and bottom edges.

flas139fc.jpg

flas139bc.jpg

take