• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread closed. Thanks for looking!

19 posts in this topic

This is my first ever sales thread, so if I have missed anything thing, please let me know, but go easy on me. I have a couple random slabs I'm willing to get rid of and I figured I would try to do it here first before going through Ebay. Slabs are ranging from bronze, copper, but mostly modern. 

1. I'm only accepting PayPal.

2. No HOS or Probies!

3. Shipping will be USPS Priority to lower 48 States and $11 for Slabs. 

4. No returns accepted on slabs unless slab is damaged during shipment.

5. First :takeit:. You can also claim via PM as long as book has not been claimed in thread. First time stamp wins. 

6. Payment is expected within 3 days and I will PM after :takeit:

7. If you have any other questions or would like more pictures of a book, please don't hesitate to PM me and I will get back to you ASAP. 

KUDOS

Edited by deadleg

1 minute ago, greggy said:

:jaws:

:whatthe: It's all drek, I promise. 

Gonna take a short break to eat lunch real quick. I'll try to get the rest of these slabs uploaded before I go to work. 

Edited by deadleg

Harley Quinn #1 (2016) Bulletproof Pink Edition

CGC 9.8 WP

$160 

Asking slightly higher that last GPA sale because this book is the one book in this thread that I can confidently say has never been pressed. Bought this book directly from Bulletproof and immediately shipped it to CGC for grading.  

xUmIbVg.jpg

Edited by deadleg

Saga #1 

CGC 9.2 WP :sorry:

$150 Last Sale was $200 and 12 month average was $176

Not sure if it's been pressed. Could maybe benefit if it hasn't. 

fBTdYyT.jpg

Edited by deadleg

Snatch Comics #3 2nd Printing

CGC 9.8 OW/WP

$100 Last GPA sale was $199

I must let you guys know that this book DOES have some minor staple rust. The rust has not spread to the book. Unfortunately, this was not disclosed to me when I bought the book, hence the reason I'm letting it go for so much lower. 

U8aq9Av.jpg

Edited by deadleg

THE BEST FOR LAST!

Vampirella #31 

CGC 9.2 OW/WP

$180 Last GPA sale was $220

Arguably one of Frazetta's best Vampirella covers. Only 22 on the census and only 4 graded higher. 

uyBEBdg.jpg

Edited by deadleg