• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

YEAR IN REVIEW: What's New In Your Collection...
7 7

209 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

So...who are the culprits posting books acquired before 2018?  I say we tar and feather the scoundrels...:whatthe: 

:facepalm:  What I meant was hold off on 2019 acquisitions. It was just a suggestion that folks post their 2018 swag as soon as possible.  :makepoint: ... :foryou:

1 hour ago, Bat34 said:

@GreatCaesarsGhostCongrats!  Fantastic books, I was the underbidder on the Tec35...well done.

Hi, Bat34.  That was you?   I actually feel like an “accidental” Tec 35 owner, because I was that sure it would go for more.  But i'm very happy to have the book.  Thanks for the congrats!

Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost

Stopped at a pedler's fair in the desert on the 30th and picked up these for a total of $5...Not the greatest finds, but the last ones for 2018...I was trying to finish with 300 comics for the year, but only hit 299...:/

=One-fisted3.jpg

==YoungRomanceV.3#6-2.0.jpg

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

On 1/1/2019 at 1:19 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Stopped at a pedler's fair in the desert on the 30th and picked up these for a total of $5...Not the greatest finds, but the last ones for 2018...I was trying to finish with 300 comics for the year, but only hit 299...:/

=One-fisted3.jpg

You might want to check to see whether those stains on your One-Fisted Tales fluoresce under a UV light.  hm

45 minutes ago, Cat-Man_America said:

You might want to check to see whether those stains on your One-Fisted Tales fluoresce under a UV light.  hm

The stain goes all the way thru the book...I think it's a water stain...either that or someone pee'd on it...LOL  But, in reality it isn't yellow like that scan.  My scanner picks up everything and improvises on it...:roflmao:

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian