• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Official Holiday Raffle thread!!!
9 9

1,139 posts in this topic

Squee! Hello again, everyone!! :hi:

Welcome to the Official 2018 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle. 

Cut-off for prize donations is Tuesday, December 25th at 12:00 Noon ET.

RAFFLE WILL BEGIN on Friday, December 28th at Noon!!! The video of drawing and name order, will be posted the night before on Thursday. Good luck everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I will list the rules and requirements below. 

For all of those that are in the Gift Exchange, if you haven't told HollyJollyOne what your donation is yet, you can send me a PM and let me know what it is, or you're welcome to post it directly into this thread. 

***If you would like to donate more than one item, please be specific whether they are together as one prize or they'll be broken up into separate prizes

If you want to be in this Raffle, you will need to donate a prize.  Simply PM me your Raffle prize or post it in this thread, and you will automatically be entered into the Raffle and therefore eligible to win prizes.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO OFFER INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OF YOUR DONATION

If you don't stipulate any shipping restrictions, it will be understood that the person donating the prize will look after 100% of the shipping costs.

Your name will only be entered once in this draw, no matter how many prizes you donate. I know that's not an incentive to donate more than one prize, but feel free to do so if you'd like.  :) Many people do donate more than one prize.

Now that all the details have been mentioned, let’s see some prizes.  

*cue HollyJollyOne to list the raffle donations that he’s aware of  

I'll wait for @HollyJollyOne to post my raffle prize and pics that I gave him........

Wish I knew how to make pics smaller on the boards, I'll figure it out eventually :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I'm in. The ole Azkaban Mystery Box lol

might post a few pics of what might be in the box or boxes if I get time :shy:

US shipping only due to weight

Edited by Azkaban

11 hours ago, Senormac said:

A box of MARVEL 100's.  

With Lee, Schomburg and Kirby on the lid. 

Inside, the 100th issue of 14 MARVEL books that made it to issue #100.  

IMO opinion, they are all upper grade.  Nice, flat, clean copies. 

385505055_100boxtop.thumb.jpg.388b7888999f015a0464a1eb7446b1bf.jpg536770699_100A4all.thumb.JPG.c37a5681e09d649a45bf64d1a9f44e3b.JPG

Wow!

6 hours ago, 999ghosts said:

Looks like I can't add it because of some words in the text.

You tell that spoon to spoonity, spoon, spoon!