• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Official Holiday Raffle thread!!!
9 9

1,139 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:
30 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

And to make the raffle a bit more interesting at the end.... I am adding a $25 PayPal credit to Mr./Ms. Irrelevant (the last person chosen in the Elves draft).

WOW.  that's awesome of you!

+1 cause there is just as much chance to be at the top as the bottom...

Good looking out  :foryou:

4 hours ago, fmaz said:

By the way, anyone know what we're up to.... participant-wise... at this point?

2015 = 85 participants and 99 prizes
2016 = 93 participants and 101 prizes
2017 = 75 participants and 79 prizes

2018 (so far)

Spoiler

41 participants and 44 prizes      :eek:

Edited by HollyJollyOne
added a more accurate count for 2018

These board members have expressed interest in participating within this thread... so here's your reminder (only a confirmed prize gets you entered)

@thirdgreenham  @wombat  @Fan Boy  @Cocomonkey  @wolverine180  @GEEzusWalks  @Not A Clone  @Kramerica

I'll go through PMs tomorrow at some point and see if I missed anything and make a second list of those who were "to be determined" and tag them a reminder as well.

Until then....

sleepy-santa-and-rudolph.jpg.895f2007431b6f93d4373ac8fe78ac2f.jpg

1 hour ago, HollyJollyOne said:

2015 = 85 participants and 99 prizes
2016 = 93 participants and 101 prizes
2017 = 75 participants and 79 prizes

2018 (so far)

Hide contents

41 participants and 44 prizes      :eek:

I’m happy to offer my services to PM those who participated in past years but haven’t signed up yet for this year if you are able to give me the names... maybe that’s a good place to start to get the numbers up some?  Certainly not trying to make more work for you so if you don’t have the list handy let me know, I would image looking at the links to past year’s raffles I could suss it all out.

Thanks for reminder. I have a raffle prize set aside, but decided that since participation was low, to offer an alternate prize to raffle gift.  The gift I have as prize my not appeal to everyone. So wanted to give an option. Working on that today. Should post by end of day or tomorrow evening.

Been super busy at work ... sorry. But I will take a look around to see what I can donate. I’ve been bit of a slacker  xD

I got the weekend free for myself. 

Some of the gifts I have seen here are awesome!

9 hours ago, wombat said:

I'm definitely in. I did mention that in my gift exchange PM. You can list it as Frazetta / Magazine mystery box. Thanks!!

You did, I just wasn't sure you wanted "Not sure yet" listed as the prize.  :baiting:

I've got it now though. Thanks. :whee:

9 hours ago, fmaz said:

I’m happy to offer my services to PM those who participated in past years but haven’t signed up yet for this year if you are able to give me the names... maybe that’s a good place to start to get the numbers up some?  Certainly not trying to make more work for you so if you don’t have the list handy let me know, I would image looking at the links to past year’s raffles I could suss it all out.

Thanks. :foryou:

On 12/11/2018 at 10:17 AM, Fan Boy said:

Guess I should get starting find something I can donate as my raffle gift for here. I’ve been bit of a slacker  xD

52 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Been super busy at work ... sorry. But I will take a look around to see what I can donate. I’ve been bit of a slacker  xD

I'm starting to think your responses are automated. :baiting:  lol