• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Official Holiday Raffle thread!!!
9 9

1,139 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Raze said:

So Im working friday and i don't get off till 5-7 pm. Is there a time limit on our pick? I have a top 5.

I highly suggest filling out the ranking form. 

When picking live (or if you didn’t fill out the form) all contestants have a 5 minute time limit to pick. 

If they miss their turn, they are skipped over and the picking continues. The skipped over guy can pick immediately when he comes back, he doesn’t need to wait for permission or a new spot created for him. 

However, usually these people end up never coming to the raffle thread and getting skipped over until they are the very last to pick, and then get awarded the last prize/prizes. 

So, if you want ANY say in what prize you get, fill out the form to be safe. 2c 

19 minutes ago, HolidayHam said:

When picking live (or if you didn’t fill out the form) all contestants have a 5 minute time limit to pick. 

If they miss their turn, they are skipped over and the picking continues. The skipped over guy can pick immediately when he comes back, he doesn’t need to wait for permission or a new spot created for him. 

However, usually these people end up never coming to the raffle thread and getting skipped over until they are the very last to pick, and then get awarded the last prize/prizes. 

So, if you want ANY say in what prize you get, fill out the form to be safe. 2c 

If they fill out a form, will they still get their 5-minutes before it is used, or will you go directly to the form?

37 minutes ago, HolidayHam said:

Didn’t you said you would sent out the ranking form to us by PM? I didn’t see it coming to me. 

Never mind, I found it ... no wonder it was posted at the same time I was out with family for Christmas evening. Thanks. 

Working on ranking... :busy:

Edited by Fan Boy
Found it

9 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Didn’t you said you would sent out the ranking form to us by PM? I didn’t see it coming to me. 

14 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

Okay folks here it is. 

This is the Finalized List Of Raffle Donations (In Spoilers... Click on images for a larger view)

Reveal hidden contents

The Raffle Submission Form is linked below:

https://form.jotform.com/83547360119155

It's pretty simple:

1. Click the link to go to the form
  2. Fill out the personal information (Please DO NOT forget to put your board name in the space)
  3. Rank the prizes in order of preference from 1 - 77 (You DO NOT have to rank every prize, usually 20 or so is good, but please do all if you want)
  4. Click Submit on the bottom of the form
  5. If you've entered your email (which you should) you'll get a copy of your submitted form. HolidayHam and I will also get a copy of this form.

Please refrain from changing your mind every 5-seconds and submitting a bunch of different forms. It creates confusion and despite our happy disposition, we will not be responsible for mass confusion.

The raffle starts Friday, December 28th at NOON (EST). Please have the form in by this time if not sooner.

Video of the picking order is coming soon. Cue the elves @HolidayHam

Just submitted the form with all 77 ranked! Messed myself up on the initial attempt by having three No. 20s and no 41 or 42.  Needless to say that complicated the process needlessly... so many great options to choose from this year!

11 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

If they fill out a form, will they still get their 5-minutes before it is used, or will you go directly to the form?

If they fill out a form, great. If they post or PM me letting me know that they’d like to pick live, I’ll do my best to remember that. 

If they say theyll pick live and are nowhere to be found when when it’s their turn, and they end up wasting 5 minutes of everyone’s time, then they get awarded 5 “I suck” points.