• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Official Holiday Raffle thread!!!
9 9

1,139 posts in this topic

Sorry if I didn't list this before, but my mystery box is US shipping only. It will be very heavy. Hopefully this doesn't mess anyone up. Or I'll pay up to $25 shipping anywhere else. I've never actually shipped out of the US so that could be interesting.  :eek:

53 minutes ago, wombat said:

Sorry if I didn't list this before, but my mystery box is US shipping only. It will be very heavy. Hopefully this doesn't mess anyone up. Or I'll pay up to $25 shipping anywhere else. I've never actually shipped out of the US so that could be interesting.  :eek:

Not a problem for me, I have my U.S. shipping address to use if needed. I like to read.

11 minutes ago, Not A Clone said:
25 minutes ago, toro said:

Cute Elves Andy!  Too bad they hate me and picked me #50.  :tonofbricks:

Just kidding.  :)

I'm #55, I think those are evil Clones of the real elves! lol I'm on to them.

They must like me.....  I'm #48 :banana:

2nd prize - a week in Philadephia. (Apologies to WC Fields)

How could I not choose a Boards Legend?

Greggy Mystery Box!

As always, thanks to Holiday Ham, Holly Jolly One, and everyone else who takes the time to set up this great gift exchange.

Edited by comicparadox
Why not?

For the non-cognoscenti like I am, my prize (listed as #64 MJI) means Mark Jewelers Insert. A total of TEN Marvel Avengers, Defenders, and Team-Up books. In respect to Mr. Ditko’s passing, I am also adding the Steve Ditko Marvel Visionaries hardback mint unread and still in shrinkwrap.

18 minutes ago, comicparadox said:

Greggy Mystery Box!

As always, thanks to Holiday Ham and everyone else who takes the time to set up this great gift exchange.

:tonofbricks:

26 minutes ago, comicparadox said:

For the non-cognoscenti like I am, my prize (listed as #64 MJI) means Mark Jewelers Insert. A total of TEN Marvel Avengers, Defenders, and Team-Up books. In respect to Mr. Ditko’s passing, I am also adding the Steve Ditko Marvel Visionaries hardback mint unread and still in shrinkwrap.

Dang, I didn't put that one on my list and now I can't edit it.  doh!

33 minutes ago, greggy said:
53 minutes ago, comicparadox said:

Greggy Mystery Box!

As always, thanks to Holiday Ham and everyone else who takes the time to set up this great gift exchange.

:tonofbricks:

lol  (worship)

Another wonderful job by the elves AND their dad! Thanks to all of them for the show.   One of these years I’ll snag a top spot but until then I’ll try not to lose hope. 😂 

Good news is, by picking way down at #47, I might actually get to pick live.  We’re in NYC for a few days (seeing To Kill A Mockingbird tomorrow night!) and while we’ll be out and about all morning ... should be back in the hotel late afternoon for a break which might coincide with my pick!  

Fingers crossed!

Either way, though, I’ll miss the majority of the fun...so here’s wishing those of you who do participate an enjoyable and laughter filled day!!!