• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Official Holiday Raffle thread!!!
9 9

1,139 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Just got home from work and was catching up on the thread.  I'm appalled that 999ghosts did not get any raffle prize and I would be more than happy to ship my prize across the ocean to England or wherever he/she resides! 

This is the consequence of marking your raffle gift, "I will ship anywhere in the USA free!" :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, HollyJollyOne said:

This is the consequence of marking your raffle gift, "I will ship anywhere in the USA free!" :facepalm:

Yes, you are totally correct and it was my original intention.  However, I feel terrible that 999ghosts didn't win anything tonight, so I am offering to ship it to him internationally this time.

Edited by Wolverinex

53 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Just got home from work and was catching up on the thread.  I'm appalled that 999ghosts did not get any raffle prize and I would be more than happy to ship my prize across the ocean to England or wherever he/she resides! 

999ghosts please PM me and Happy Holidays! 

Thank you again to HolidayHam, HollyJollyOne and Skypinkblu for running such a great raffle! 

Wait, why didn't he get anything. If its the shipping cost of what he picked I'll pay for it.