• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Official Holiday Raffle thread!!!
9 9

1,139 posts in this topic

The number of prizes will now ensure many of those who get stuck at the bottom of the draw the wonderful consolation of two prize selections!

Amazingly generous of those who’ve donated multiple prizes!  The variety between big prizes and multiple items is so cool!

Because some people donated extra prizes, does that mean there will be leftover prizes that are not needed and will not be selected.  I don't recall we ever had this problem but maybe I am wrong.

Great generous prizes by the way:banana:

Edited by spidermanbeyond

5 minutes ago, spidermanbeyond said:

Because some people donated extra prizes, does that mean there will be leftover prizes that are not needed and will not be selected.  I don't recall we ever had this problem but maybe I am wrong.

It has happened.

The picking order reverses once the last person goes until all donations are claimed. For example, people pick in order for 1-50, then 50 will pick again, then 49, then 48, and so on)

46 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

It has happened.

The picking order reverses once the last person goes until all donations are claimed. For example, people pick in order for 1-50, then 50 will pick again, then 49, then 48, and so on)

:whatthe:    Did not know that.

Edited by spidermanbeyond

28 minutes ago, spidermanbeyond said:
1 hour ago, DeadOne said:

It has happened.

:whatthe:    Did not know that.

See the source image

14 hours ago, mccollect said:

I will offer a Mystery box, based on the Winners likes. Sorry for the late response, Opening a new store and it has been taking up a lot of my time.

I like golden age comics!!! Imma pick you!