• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Official Holiday Raffle thread!!!
9 9

1,139 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

If 69 is the final number of participants, then it looks like @1Cool is Mr. Irrelevant today.  :foryou:  Andrew, please PM me your PayPal address and I can send you your $25 honorarium.  :banana:

Thanks!  That takes sting out being the last pick. Not to be a sore loser but as Gregg’s likes to say everyone with a better pick can suck it!  I especially liked the chuckle when my name was called and the slow zoom of name was simply heartbreaking:cry:

Looks like I may need to give more then 20 picks this year.

Edited by 1Cool

lol

I am 25th for my first go round......

I went ahead and submitted a list, but I hope to pick live...

The list is a just in case scenario...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

45 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Thanks!  That takes sting out being the last pick. Not to be a sore loser but as Gregg’s likes to say everyone with a better pick can suck it!  I especially liked the chuckle when my name was called and the slow zoom of name was simply heartbreaking:cry:

Looks like I may need to give more then 20 picks this year.

On the bright side, you get back to back picks (of some still pretty cool prizes) and the year long mantle of "Mr. Irrelevant".... with all of it's accolades.  :acclaim: