• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cal Comic Con 2019 Preview Night - Yorba Linda, CA - Jan 26
3 3

76 posts in this topic

What a great time I had!  Thank you to shortboxed for setting up the event and a big thank you to Terry for sponsoring the Con and giving your OK to Preview night.  It was more of a gabfest, with some eating and drinking (Foolkiller...:golfclap:) and a few books changing hands.  I can't wait until tomorrow.  For those who couldn't make it, here are some pics to give you an idea of what it looked like.  I took them at 3 PM.  A lot of folks didn't arrive till a bit later.  By then, I couldn't leave my selling area because it was a little busy.

20190126_145557.jpg

I have to give a massive thanks to @Foolkiller for picking up the entire bar & food truck tab - legend. 

And of course to @TerrysComics for allowing us to produce a Preview Night for Cal Comic Con, the best comics-only show, without question. 

We hope everyone had as much fun as we did! It was awesome meeting so many boardies, Instagrammers and dealers.

We capped RSVPs around 50 people, but had 72 people checked-in and missed a few walk-ins, so there were probably closer to 80 people who showed up. 

Amazing!!!

And if anyone has any pics to share - please do!

:tink:

Big thanks for everyone involved making preview night happen. Terry, @shortboxed @Dreamtoreal1 and of course @Foolkiller It was great meeting new people and getting a taste of what it’s like on the other side of the table. Here is my pickup from that night courtesy of Red Hood Comics. Great guy to work with (thumbsu

6CAAEA04-8DB2-4AE4-BCAE-D02F56C9D7F8.jpeg