• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cal Comic Con 2019 Preview Night - Yorba Linda, CA - Jan 26
3 3

76 posts in this topic

We've reached capacity for the venue space! If everyone who RSVP'd shows up, we will have to give priority to those who already RSVP'd if other people arrive. 

If you commented or sent me a DM, then I've got you on the RSVP list which is now over 50 :banana:

Looks like we'll have a fun event! Lots of great books showing up :D 

The details, recapped here: 

When:
Saturday, Jan 26 from 3:00-6:00pm

Where:
Stereo Brewing
950 South Via Rodeo
Placentia, CA 92870

Cost:
Free! 

We rented out the back room of the brewery, where they actually brew the beer! There will be some tables and a few cocktail tables, so there isn't any room for everyone to have a full table setup or racks. First come, first serve on the table space. Please limit yourselves to bringing only 1-2 shortboxes each. 

Edited by shortboxed

1 minute ago, TerrysComics said:

Preview night will be better than the actual show!

Terry, Cal Comic Con is the single best comics-only show in the country (world?) and the quality of books showing up to just Preview Night is a testament to that! 

Can't wait to see all the fully-loaded booths on Sunday :D

My flight got cancelled due to mechanical issues.

Initially they automatically rebooked me to a 7:50 PM flight but I got them to change it to the 10:30 AM flight.

Woot

Looking forward to seeing everyone today! Here are the details one last time...

We've reached capacity for the venue space! If everyone who RSVP'd shows up, we will have to give priority to those who already RSVP'd if other people arrive. 

If you ever commented or sent me a DM, then I've got you on the RSVP list which is now over 50 

When:
Saturday, Jan 26 from 3:00-6:00pm

Where:
Stereo Brewing
950 South Via Rodeo
Placentia, CA 92870

Cost:
Free! 

We rented out the back room of the brewery. There will be some tables and a few cocktail tables, but there isn't any room for everyone to have a full table setup or racks. First come, first serve on the limited table space. Please limit yourselves to bringing only 1-2 shortboxes each. 

Sounds like a blast. Wish I could have made it but I just loaded 24 boxes of GA/SA for the REAL show tomorrow. And, I’ve got one more box to process and price. Then if I can, another trip through the collection boxes to see what else I might be able to part with.  :insane:

Stop by and introduce your selves tomorrow and help me lighten the load. I’ll be the old guy against the wall with the funky rack.

Have fun tonight gang!

9F434BC8-D521-4095-8FF9-7A218FA2D72A.jpeg