• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

signature series

6 posts in this topic

I don't know the answer, but you might as well call/email CGC and ask them if you haven't figured it out yet.  No reason a secondary source would be better.

4 hours ago, Monstertruck97 said:

As long as there is a CGC witness, it will always get a yellow label, just updated with new details and signature addition. No need for red if an employee verifies the new addition/s.

I’m not entirely sure you’ve understood the question.  There’s a special CGC SS STAN LEE RED edition yellow label.  He’s asking about that I think

if I’m wrong I’m sorry

You are correct, I did not read the question. LOL. I guess since it was witnessed, red or silver signature, it has a CGC# noting it was witnessed, I'm sure they would just issue a regular yellow label. But yet again, I can't even read the question properly so I'm pretty much an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. :-)

I would not chance it if you value the special Red Label, I have a few comics getting graded that I sent to a facilitator last June doing one of the Stan signings. I requested the regular Stan Lee label

and today CGC sent an email stating the Stan Lee labels are no longer available. I believe the Red Labels were exclusive to Excelsior Comics in Santa Ana AKA Anastasia's Collectibles.