• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Our Army at War #151 1st Enemy Ace - Tough black cover

5 posts in this topic

I have OAAW #151 CGC 8.0 White Pages. It has two tiny color break creases on the right edge. Four stress marks broke the color on the spine. One slight round top spine corner. One tiny staple tear.  I do see two tiny foxing spot on the spine. I don't think this book was pressed. It looks better than 8.0.

I have a raw copy which is much better than the graded copy.  The spine is near flawless. Very clean except for age. My scanner made this book looks dirty. You can see light spot on the black background at the top edge just above DC logo and "A" in the title. That is manufacturing. Your invaluable inputs are greatly beneficial for my book. Unpressed copy. Please grade this copy.  Thanks!

Front Cover

CCI08122018.thumb.jpg.7c56d0905b19dc14baedff47079e59c7.jpg

Back Cover

Spoiler

CCI08122018_2.thumb.jpg.a9ae5350ac566e8c9fa95c0f42f3be6a.jpg

Edited by JollyComics

nice black cover key book, love these.  Mildly rounded corners with light color break on the black corners, very light edge wear, few small partial color color breaking spine tics, back cover spine creases.

Assuming that the discoloration at the top left edge of the cover is recognized as manufacturing (if not you're hosed) and that the whites are cleaner than appear on the scans:

CGC 8.5