• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 15% off raw books ASM 3 CGC 0.5 incomplete Off-White to White pages $460 + Eisner freebies / 2 Jumbo slabs / popped wheat promos from 1937-1948 BOY COMICS 8 added THREAD CLOSES SUNDAY MORNING

9 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a few things for sale today.

Amazing Spider-Man 3 CGC 0.5 incomplete due to missing page 12, which as the label states does not affect the story. Last sale on gpa was $650 with more missing than this one apparently but according to gocollect the last 20 sales average $475, so that will be the price on this one.

No HoS, Probies, or people on my ignore list please. No return on this one, not much reason for that unless it gets damaged in transit and I will cover return shipping and refund price + shipping to you if that happens.

Sorry for the glare. First  unconditional :takeit:in the thread or via PM takes the item(s).

And so, without further eloquence...

ASM 3 CGC 0.5 OW/W pages

Contains Origin & 1st appearance of Dr. Octopus

$475 $460 plus $12 shipping in the US, double boxed with bubble wrap (I had an offer that I turned down but countered, so it is only fair that I offer it at $460 to the rest of you. FIRM price now)

Dt15jVpW4AA1jUu.jpgDt15jVnW4AAIwVT.jpgDt15jVoW0AAIAeQ.jpgDt6HRGUXcAIKnVt.jpgDt6HRGaX4AAdYIX.jpgDt6HRGVX4AEmULi.jpgDt6HRGVWwAAbLga.jpgDt6Ky-pWsAAUxiH.jpgDt6Ky-oWwAA6zxf.jpgDt6Ky-qWsAY_oM-.jpg

As a small incentive I will add 5 copies of this vocational pamphlet from IPD Publishing, which Will Eisner took over in 1971, the year in which these were published and which bear his distinctive mark/style. These are free extras not for sale.

DtZuluXUwAAVJeQ.jpg

Edited by Bird

I may as well a few other things. Slabs s/h is $12 and the comics are $5 media mail or priority if you prefer that for a few extra dollars. International sales are fine but please PM for a quote.

Paper comics, the middle 3 are published by Chicago Tribune and were popped wheat promos apparently published from 1938-1947 depending on which one we are talking about.

Mammy Yokum and the Great Dogpatch Mystery $25 (2 available)

Little Orphan Annie popped wheat promo $30, expensive but I really like this one

Smilin' Jack popped wheat promo $10

Terry and the Pirates $8 each (3 available)

The Truth Behind the Trial of Cardinal Mindszenty $22

DtZqrqOVAAADcJg.jpgDtZqrqNUUAETzy7.jpgDtZqu5LUUAACvbF.jpgDtZqrqMVsAEvPhp.jpgDtZqrqLVAAArAJQ.jpg

Jumbo Comics 115 CGC 5.5   $120

Jumbo Comics 93 CGC 8.0   $175

DtQUBlFW0AAmpCu.jpgDtQUBlEXoAABFgp.jpgDtQUBlSX4AAWinA.jpgDtQUBlFWsAAjGK0.jpg

Fight Comics 51 brittle pages and really falling apart but 2 Matt Baker stories inside

that little note says "flaking" and there are chips in the bag...it also says "bondage...B&P...voyeurism"

$20

DtR-WwaXcAAbUK2.jpg

Edited by Bird

BOY COMICS 8 front cover hanging on by a thread and may come off anytime  $75 I will add one Eisner freebie to this one as well

Dt57c6UXgAAghwp.jpgDt57c6PX4AATVZV.jpgDt57c6VXQAE9WNV.jpg

Edited by Bird

I was just reminded of a comic show in northern NJ tomorrow put on by one of our fellow boardies. The ASM3 is now a one day sale over at 9 am Sunday as I know I can sell this or trade it at the show tomorrow, gives me a reason to go up there! 

Edited by Bird

Just now, Bird said:

I was just reminded of a comic show in northern NJ tomorrow put on by one of our fellow boardies. The ASM3 is now a one day sale over at 9 am Sunday as I know I can sell this or trade it at the show tomorrow, gives me a reason to go up there! 

I'll be there!

2 hours ago, SECollector said:

The Doc presents so nice for its grade. I think its a bargain. GLWTS.

Thanks but no firm interest so far. Thread closing in the morning.