• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Low and Mid Grade Keys, and Other Stuff: 48 Hour Thread
1 1

18 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I had to cut my last thread short, and this stuff was supposed to be on it. I'm going to be traveling for the holidays, and my wife and I decided to take few day detour into Wyoming and Montana to celebrate finishing my doctoral program. I figured I'd offer these books up finally and try to have a little extra road cash. The thread will stay up for 2 days with maybe a third. Everything will be shipped out by Wednesday. The rules:

1st  :takeit:  trumps  a PM. I'll always entertain fair offers.

Shipping is a flat $5.99 and this is more for the supplies that I use and picking up a bit of the shipping. This is for U.S. only. Contact me via PM if you are international and perhaps we can work out something at cost.

Returns must be initiated within 7 days of receiving the comics. However, the return itself will have to wait until after Christmas, but before the 1st, when I return from travels. You simply have to contact me for a refund. I don't imagine this will be an issue though.

10% of all the sales on this thread will be donated to a local pop culture charity out of Tulsa. They are currently doing a few fundraisers, including getting Big Brothers and Sisters to have their own special premiere of Aquaman.

PayPal only on this one, simply because of time constraints.

Thanks for looking.

Marvel Spotlight #5   (GD+ to GD/VG)   SOLD

Nicely presenting copy here for the grade. Cover is detached at top staple and hanging a bit on the bottom. Staples are attached to the centerfold. A few small water spots on the back cover. Some edge chips. Looks decent otherwise.

ms5.jpg

ms5b.jpg

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

1 hour ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Marvel Spotlight #5   (GD+ to GD/VG)   SOLD

Nicely presenting copy here for the grade. Cover is detached at top staple and hanging a bit on the bottom. Staples are attached to the centerfold. A few small water spots on the back cover. Some edge chips. Looks decent otherwise.

ms5.jpg

ms5b.jpg

:(

3 hours ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Silver Surfer #2   (VG/FN)   $30

Very solid mid-grade  square-bound book. Some general wear and a tiny twist on the spine, but mostly straight and sound.

ss2.jpg

ss2b.jpg

:takeit:

On 12/9/2018 at 4:32 AM, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Conan the Barbarian #1  (VG/FN to maybe FN-)   NOW   $80

Some cover scuffing that makes it hard to grade. Staples firm throughout. Nice, solid book that's flat and no creasing. Decent key.

conan1.jpg

conan1b.jpg

:takeit:

Lot of 4 Fantastic Four Low-Grade Reader Copies: $45

Lot includes low-grade but complete issues #31, 34, 35, 39. These are all between 2.0/2.5 to 3.0.

#31 is the lowest grade and the cover is just hanging on. #34 is probably the best. #35 has some paper loss on the cover and is close to the #34. #39 is structurally sound but is almost all creases.

ff31.jpg

ff31b.jpg

ff34b.jpg

ff34.jpg

ff35.jpg

ff35b.jpg

ff39.jpg

ff39b.jpg