• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poor quality cases
1 1

28 posts in this topic

I sure hope CGC will realize many people would like to see the magazine cases mirror the new comic cases.

On 6/27/2019 at 12:14 PM, The Lions Den said:

This appears to be a rather common defect with the magazine cases---sorry, nothing unusual.

As far as I know, CGC has no plans on switching the mags over to the new style cases (although the labels have been updated). I'm guessing that the new style cases would be pretty heavy if they were magazine size, which would very likely add to the cost of shipping...  (shrug) 

Edited by TMNTFanClub1981

6 hours ago, TMNTFanClub1981 said:

I sure hope CGC will realize many people would like to see the magazine cases mirror the new comic cases.

Personally, I’ll pass on the newton rings for magazines and keep the old style case. The “flaws” shown in this thread are pretty nit picky.  

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

Personally, I’ll pass on the newton rings for magazines and keep the old style case. The “flaws” shown in this thread are pretty nit picky.  

So far I have been fortunate enough to not experience any newton rings.  All of my comics with new cases do not have them.