• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Top 3 Personal Comic Book/Original Art Acquisitions of 2018!
5 5

213 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

I made two purchases this year.  The BA #12 was purchased raw.  I sent it to Joey, then it went to CGC.  First book I have ever had pressed.

The Batman #232 was listed on ebay.  I called Ted at Superworld.  We had a great conversation, and were able to work out a deal.

BA #12 009.JPG

batman 232 004.JPG

Two home runs

That Strange Adventures 35 should be worth more tho since it has first appearance of this guy:
(plus chess board cover)

Justice_League_of_America_Vol_1_1.jpg

Edited by kav

2 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

This is a fun thread.

The ASM #14 is my biggest and my favorite purchase of the Year. In hand. the colors really pop. Purchased from Greg Reece.

The Tec #359 was sold to help fund the purchase of the ASM #14. I missed it terribly and was able to eventually get it back so I am going to count it as a new, favorite purchase. 

The Wonder Woman #54, in this kind of condition, is rarely found. At 8.0, it is second highest graded. Again, a book that really pops in hand. 

ASM#14.jpg

The reds on that Spidey 14 are (worship) This book is on my top 5 list of wanting to upgrade my copy to something in the 9.0/9.2 range.

2 minutes ago, LordRahl said:

The reds on that Spidey 14 are (worship) This book is on my top 5 list of wanting to upgrade my copy to something in the 9.0/9.2 range.

No Marvel chipping!