• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10% DISCOUNT ON EVERYTHING!
1 1

66 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, cmcfan said:

Usual Rulez

Hey Boardies relaunching this thread, not sure how many books I'll be put up yet so just going to start plunking along!  First unfinished PM gets the item.  No HOS. Add $5.00 for Shipping, $12 for CGC. I will ship out of the US and can calculate shipping if necessary. Payment accepted via PayPal, checks or postal money orders.  Can do reasonable time payments.  Thanks for checking the books out and lets have some fun. If not satisfied with purchase books can be returned up to 14 days.  Just contact me, I am pretty easy to talk to .  

ON A SIDE NOTE:

HEY MODERATORS, TREAT US WITH RESPECT AND GIVE US A WARNING ON WHAT WE CAN CHANGE BEFORE YOU REMOVE A PERSONS THREAD.  IN CASE YOU ARE NOT AWARE, IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT TO RUN A THREAD AND MOST OF US ARE ADULTS AND DON'T NEED TO BE TREATED AS CHILDREN.  FEEL FREE TO BUILD THE COMMUNITY WITH RESPECT BY COMMUNICATING WITH THE MEMBERS.  YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW MUCH BETTER OF A PLACE THIS COULD BE. 

JEFF

or just follow the posting guidelines.  wow novel concept