• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Art available for sale, now with 20% price drop! Jim Lee Wildcats & Stephen Platt Prophet and Soul Saga '90s art!
1 1

6 posts in this topic

**EDIT: 20% Sale through 12/31 on these 4 pieces of art**

I am selling 2 Jim Lee Wildcats pages for a friend, and I have a couple Stephen Platt pieces of my own I am selling as well. My friend is only looking for cash at this time for the Jim Lee pages, but I am open to cash or trade for the Platt pages.

Jim Lee pages:

Wildcats #11 page is $1500 or best offer and Wildcats #13 page is $2250 or best offer. Both pages are by Jim Lee and Scott Williams.

Stephen Platt pages:

Soul Saga #1 page is $750 or best offer and is pencils by Stephen Platt and inks by Matt "Batt" Banning

Prophet vol 2 #2 page is $1500 or best offer and is pencils by Stephen Platt and inks by Marlo Alquiza.

MO, check, or Paypal accepted, and open to offers so don't be shy if you like one of the pages. ;) You can PM me here or email me at madman1138 at Yahoo dot com if interested in chatting more.

Thanks for looking!

Wildcats #11 page 7 by Jim Lee & Scott Williams - $̶1̶5̶0̶0̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶  now $1200 through 12/31!

Wildcats 11 page.jpg

Wildcats #13 page 21 by Jim Lee & Scott Williams - $$̶2̶2̶5̶0̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶ now $1800 through 12/31!

Wildcats 13 page copy.jpg

Soul Saga #1 page 5 by Stephen Platt & by Matt "Batt" Banning - $̶7̶5̶0̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶ now $600 through 12/31!

07231819 copy.jpg

Prophet vol 2 #2 page 20 by Stephen Platt & Marlo Alquiza - $̶1̶5̶0̶0̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶ now $1200 through 12/31!

11271802 copy.JPG

Edited by Madman1138
sale prices added

On 12/22/2018 at 7:25 AM, DaveCFPrez said:

Great stuff! Are the Batt inks over original pencils or a scan of the pencils?

Sorry I missed this over the weekend and didn't reply. These are all inks over original pencils. These were all well before blueline inks took over the industry. That's why I love the '90s art so much. :) 

Let me know if interested!

**New Price for the Wildcats pages. Now just $2500 for both if bought together in the next week!**

My friend just messaged me that he needs the money sooner rather than later for some urgent medical equipment needed, so the 20% sale is still in effect bringing the Wildcats pages down to $1800 and $1200, respectively, for $3k total. If the Wildcats pages are purchased together in the next week, he will take an additional $500 off! So it's just $2500 for both together if bought in the next week! He just purchased one of the pages last month on Heritage for nearly $2k after BP and sales tax so he is willing to take a good deal less than he paid on these if someone is willing to buy them now.

The Stephen Platt art of mine is still 20% off and otherwise unaffected.

Thanks!