• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis on Infinite Earths comes to the CW!!!!
1 1

162 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Antpark said:

Lucifer you say ? ? ? hm

Ok, so having not watched any of these shows ever, if I wanted to binge it all to get caught up, what shows and in what order should I watch? Do I binge a whole series start to finish? Should I do all of season 1s, then S2, etc.?

Best seasons of each show, to me.

Arrow: Seasons 1-2 are a definite. Season 3 continues the story but can be a little long in the tooth. The Elseworlds episode was well worth watch.

The Flash: Season 1 is a slam-dunk. Bring tissues. The Elseworlds episode is well worth watch.

Supergirl: Season 1 for sure, and there were bright spots in Season 4 had some bright spots with Luthor.

Legends of Tomorrow: Season 1 can be painful to watch in certain spots. But after that, it gets much more fun with the team interaction.

Black Lightning: This show is not for me. But what I did see of Season 1 was very good and emotional.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:30 AM, Bosco685 said:

Yup. He is saying the visit to Toronto was to visit a friend.

We shall see.

The shows are shot in Vancouver. Other end of country

Crisis on Infinite Earth's Three Superman Versions All Appear Together

Tom-Welling-Tyler-Hoechlin-and-Brandon-R

Crisis on Infinite Earths will see the three Supermen together in the upcoming five-hour Arrowverse crossover event. Fans of the massive DC TV Universe on The CW have had every reason to get hyped for the network's annual crossover. Since the end of the Elseworlds event last year, the creative teams behind all the shows have been prepping to accomplish the biggest crossover yet. With the fate of the Multiverse at stake, all the heroes of The CW are uniting for one common threat. As the story, based on the iconic 1985 12-issue comic, deals with multiple worlds, many guest stars have been lined up for the crossover from previous DC media.

Starting earlier this year, the network had confirmed that Crisis on Infinite Earths would feature the return of at least two Men of Steel. One will be Tyler Hoechlin's version from Supergirl and the other being Legends of Tomorrow's Brandon Routh from 2006's Superman Returns. Routh's interpretation is set to be inspired by Alex Ross' Kingdom Comic graphic novel as the actor is sporting the Superman costume from that storyline. But the crossover upped the stakes when revealing that Smallville star Tom Welling would be reprising the role of Clark Kent, a role he played for 10 years on The WB (that later became The CW). Viewers have eagerly been waiting to find out if the crossover might see all three Supermen together at once.

In a new Extra TV interview, Arrowverse executive producer Greg Berlanti revealed that fans will get to see their wish come true. The outlet caught up with the busy TV producer where he spoke briefly about the highly anticipated five-part saga. Throughout the interview, the producer responded to all the big announcements that have been coming out in the build-up to the crossover. While sharing his excitement, Berlanti revealed that there will be a scene where Welling, Routh, and Hoechlin will be seen together portraying their respective versions of Superman.

"It is our biggest one yet. It's really incredibly epic and I think everyone is going to be satisfied. There are so many cameos, really great cameos. People have seen some of the castings we’ve had in the trades, but in one scene we've three Supermen onscreen at one time and that's pretty cool."

Crisis on Infinite Earths begins with Supergirl on December 8th on The CW.