• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[MOVED] Front Page Comic Book #1 Harvey 1945, Comedy Comics #1 Added To The Sale

4 posts in this topic

Happy Wednesday fellow boardies.

I haven't sold here in awhile as I tend to usually make purchases here, but I've ben around for a bit, have made a lot of great buys, sells and friends. Plenty can vouch for me if necessary.

1. First person to :takeit:in the thread gets it.....Period.

2. Payments will be made through Paypal

3. Shipping will be $13 for Medium Flat Rate Priority

4. No refunds on graded books

5. If you've been a naughty boy or girl, this book will not be featured under your tree this Christmas this year.

The book I am offering today is Front Page Comic Book #1 CGC 1.0 C/OW - This book that doesn't come up for sale very often and is considered one of the first horror books. Looks great in the case for the grade.

There's not a lot of data on this book so I am going to start at MOVED

Thanks for taking a peek!

Drew

Edited by TheMightyMidget

I've decided to list a new book and if either sells going forward, I'll continue to add a new book from a collection I recently acquired from an older gentleman who preserved his collection via CGC for preservation purposes only. Nothing going forward has been pressed or cleaned....

Just need to put a few $$$ back into the account as I have been spending way more than I should lately.... :shy:

Comedy Comics #1 - CGC 6.5 C/OW - A super cool Timely #1 cover is all that needs to be said. No data in grade as it's the only one in grade, but there is a CGC 4.0 on ebay now for $800.......

I'd love to crack this book as the back cover needing a cleaning is the most obvious issue.

Let's see if MOVED is a good price. If not, I'm 100% down for a reasonable offer. :smile:

Gotta set the bar somewhere right?!