• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I JUST SAW THE INCREDIBLE HULK! MODERN VERSION!

35 posts in this topic

You know them absurd drawings of the Hulk with a HUGE body and a teeny little head poised on top?  WELL I JUST SAW THAT!  Guy was about 6 feet wide, massive with this teeny little head perched on top!  I am no longer going to make fun of this drawing style!!!!

13 minutes ago, kav said:

You know them absurd drawings of the Hulk with a HUGE body and a teeny little head poised on top?  WELL I JUST SAW THAT!  Guy was about 6 feet wide, massive with this teeny little head perched on top!  I am no longer going to make fun of this drawing style!!!!

Post a picture please 

Just now, Catwomancomics said:

Post a picture please 

Absolutely no way i was gonna antagonize this dude by snapping his pic!!!!

4 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

You could take the flash off the phone camera :devil:

It all happened so fast-he got in his car and was gone pretty fast

5 minutes ago, Cliff R. said:

You saw the kingpin???

212073153_images(3).jpeg.23abcc8e304fa28d9ea1ce43d13622cd.jpeg

I know that was my first thought based on his bald head and outfit-but the head was too small.  Thats when I formulated the Hulk theory.  Literally the guy's head was smaller than that drawing of Kingpin.  Hulk city.

This whole incident reminds me of a story from my younger years-I'm cruising along on my scooter and I hear yelling then 2 cars pull over.  I stop and see a BEHEMOTH emerge from one vehicle, run over and begin punching thru window of vehicle #2.  Dude was like 6' 6" 350 lbs.  Pure muscle.  Car door opens and out steps the victim-and he literally dwarfs the behemoth.  Behemoth goes "OH *SPOON*!" and darts back to his car and speeds off.

Edited by kav

Kav,

what you saw was an alien here on our planet scouting for the pending invasion.

It was a fake head perched atop a construct. The aliens try to make their construct look like a person but it is an obvious fake to the humans who live here on this planet and see "normal" looking human beings every day.

Edited by Artboy99