• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] GA for sale: AC 15, 22, 90, 94, Superman 10

15 posts in this topic

Ok, third time is the charm. Again, i am not sure what I did the second time around, but i had fixed the wrong posted and deleted them. Anyways, I am sure I must have missed something. So, I would like to take a second to apologize to CGC and everyone that uses the forum. And thank you to those that helped me fixing my mistakes. 

RULES:

-Paypal or Money Order - Time Payments Available (PM to figure out terms)

-Shipping Included within the US - International Shipping paid for by the buyer (PM to discuss)

-30 day return 

-No HOS or PL and I reserve the right not to sell to anyone on my personal list

- Will accept offers to buy entire collection at bulk pricing  or offers in general 

-First person to finalize a deal; whether in the thread or in PM wins

-If paying by PayPal, payment required within 3 days otherwise I have the option to void the sale and relist the book (unless other time frame is agreed to)

Just want to give everyone a heads up. I purchased 3 golden age books from this seller from this thread on 12/12/18. I have not received books. I had emailed him for tracking and shipping info with no response. Opened up case with paypal. I guess paypal contacted him and he sent this response

Hello, i am really really sorry. I am swear i am not here to scam anyone. Its paypal. My uncle who lives with us had stroke over the weekend and its been crazy. I aplogize for the inconvience, but i promise its nothing like what it seems. I will send you tracking tomorrow 

I truly hope his uncle is ok, but he had three full days to send me shipping info before this unfortunate incident happened.

The tracking was sent, yes it was delayed but in no way am i trying to be dishonest. It was the holidays and yes there were circumstances due to family issues that caused the prolonged delay. I apologize for the inconvenience and the delay. Sometimes these things are not in our control. I know my lack of communication didn't help either but as i said it was not intentional. There are things going that took all of my time and priority. I understand no one wants to be left in the dark, but at times these things do happen. I am an honest person and new to this forum. The last thing i want is my reputation to be of a scam artist. Again, tracking was sent via paypal and the item was shipped. I hope this will give me some vindication. I have sent you couple of personal messages as well. If you have any questions please let me know. And again, I am truly sorry for this entire situation.