• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DALE ROBERTS COMICS.COM HOLIDAY SALES THREAD IS CLOSED!
18 18

1,815 posts in this topic

OK, let me start off by saying Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a great and safe time last night.

This is the last day of the thread! Hopefully everyone has found some stuff they really wanted or filled some holes in their collection. I will be closing the thread in at 3 PM, and invoices will begin going out shortly after. 

Unless I know differently, I will be assuming USA shipping addresses and the invoices will reflect that. International shipping is higher, so please let me know to save time and hassle. 

Shipping will begin next week on Tuesday the 8th. I will be in New Orleans for the Wizard convention over the weekend. Orders will be processed in the order that payments are received, so the faster you pay, the faster you will get your books. Please be aware that it will take me a couple of weeks to process all of these orders. I can only process so many in each day. I will be working to get them out as quickly as humanly possible.

Once you receive your invoice, please check it to make sure it is correct. I try to get everything right, but occasionally I miss one, mostly due to the total number of books I am processing.