• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Conan The Barbarian 1 2019 Movie variant

10 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, rogue14 said:

Wow. Didn’t know there was going to be a remake. I’ll have to google this. Guess that explains why there’s now a new series.

Right and wrong actually.

Marvel IS rebooting the Conan comic book line and the first issue does feature a movie cover variant of Arnold from 1984's Conan the Destroyer.

There IS NOT however a new movie in production at the moment. An Arnold sequel has been rumored but I haven't heard anything lately and an Amazon streaming series was in the works as well but it did not get picked up.

On 12/23/2018 at 8:00 AM, Key Largo Comics said:

Right and wrong actually.

Marvel IS rebooting the Conan comic book line and the first issue does feature a movie cover variant of Arnold from 1984's Conan the Destroyer.

There IS NOT however a new movie in production at the moment. An Arnold sequel has been rumored but I haven't heard anything lately and an Amazon streaming series was in the works as well but it did not get picked up.

Got it. That Arnold Variant would be a nice book to have though. Arnold as Conan never gets old.

Edited by rogue14
Verbiage