• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Alright!  Day 2.  Let's get this show on the road

You definitely need to get out more. Try buying a bike and you can go with me and my friends and get your mind right. You don't get the chick on the back though. Wait a minute, yes you can have her.

Edited by DR.X

:bump:

O.k. I have lots of running around today so I'll be in and out updating stuff if I can. Have to go and check in on my 97 year old dad, lunch, and blah blah blah.

I'll be back for good in the afternoon, and there will be at least one bonus box,  and two mystery boxes coming up today. Someone help calm WolverineX down and give him a  "couple quaaludes." - tony montana

Edited by DR.X

25 minutes ago, DR.X said:

:bump:

O.k. I have lots of running around today so I'll be in and out updating stuff if I can. Have to go and check in on my 97 year old dad, lunch, and blah blah blah.

I'll be back for good in the afternoon, and there will be at least one bonus box,  and two mystery boxes coming up today. Someone help calm WolverineX down and give him a  "couple quaaludes." - tony montana

(thumbsu

$999.25

This is my year, I can feel it!

Thanks again @DR.X this is always a blast, and a very nice thing for you to do.