• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Munster Indiana.

Muncie? I lived there for 4 years while getting my graduate degree, some nice people there to be sure but not for me and wifey! Two cross burnings in town while we were there from 1994-1998!

Just now, Bird said:

Muncie? I lived there for 4 years while getting my graduate degree, some nice people there to be sure but not for me and wifey! Two cross burnings in town while we were there from 1994-1998!

No Muncie is about 4 hours south of me. I'm in northwest indiana about 30 minutes from chicago.

Bonus Box #1 Coming up within the next 35 minutes. This is brand new and unread.

Classic Monsters of Pre Code Horror in T.P.B. - MUMMIES in full terrifying color. LOL

U.S. Residents only.

The " first " person who posts the :takeit: " AFTER" I post the flashing Bat Signal wins the book. That does not include the one flashing below. It's an example of what to look for. This was explained in the rules also.

Batcave2.gif

Wait for the flashing Signal you dorks. :makepoint:

001.jpg

mummies back cover.jpg

1 hour ago, Jeffro. said:

Son of a person_without_enough_empathy! I leave to fold laundry and DrX lowers the boom. I'm never doing laundry again

:foryou:

some musac!!! Edit: an awesome bonus box, and what more tomorrow will bring .....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM