• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:
2 minutes ago, DR.X said:

but, what could be more uneducational that this thread?

You DO have a point there, lol :foryou:

Thought we would have had more entries by now. Lots of the regulars are M.I.A. I need another beer.

2 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Over ten thousand views and only 65 contestants so far. They must be hitting the refresh button like a Whack A Mole.

I know I was.... couldn't turn off the brain.... Even though you said this evening, I stuck to the thread several hours in case you changed your mind.... tomorrow will also be wowzers....

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I kn. Even though you said this evening, I stuck to the thread several hours in case you changed your mind.... tomorrow will also be wowzers....

You lost me at " this evening "

14 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Thought we would have had more entries by now. Lots of the regulars are M.I.A. I need another beer.

Time to switch to whiskey here. 

4 minutes ago, DR.X said:
7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I kn. Even though you said this evening, I stuck to the thread several hours in case you changed your mind.... tomorrow will also be wowzers....

You lost me at " this evening "

Ya your right, you probably said this afternoon.... it was around lunch Time CST.... and it was mentioned things would get rolling this "afternoon", so from about from 2-5pm I was holding on tight... half a pack of smokes later I was happy...

Anyway thanks for all that you do for us this time of year, I always have a blast!

Okay - finished off the Ninkasi Total Domination IPA with a shot of Jager, and have a 16 ounce Wild Turkey / Diet Pepsi.  And..., a big chaw of Red Man Golden.  I will soon be the Mike you expect. :martini:

11 minutes ago, DR.X said:

They must all be sleeping. LOL. All yours.

Pls PM me when youre abt to post next batcave signal