• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

Just now, frozentundraguy said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I must say, I'm disappointed by the lack of unconstructive discourse around this here thread. :sorry: 

Here ya go.

donadams.jpeg

So you think there is a dark web conspiracy here, to keep these prizes from their rightful winners?  Tell me more...., 

1 minute ago, Mayor006 said:

My spidey sense apparently was dulled. Took too long to log on...

Were you rifling through Aunt May's drawers again?

Just now, DR.X said:

I watched that a few weeks ago for the first time. It was actually a lousy movie. She didn't attack anything.

yep bogus

2 minutes ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

When I was smokejumping in the mid-eighties, I came home to visit the wife for a weekend, and she had been to a Tubes concert up in Corvallis the night before.  It was about noon when I arrived, and she was severely hung-over, and frantically trying to vacuum the house before I got home. :applause:

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:
22 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I must say, I'm disappointed by the lack of unconstructive discourse around this here thread. :sorry: 

I have nothing constructive to add at this time .... Does that help? (shrug)

Not sure you ever do..., hm

O.K. I'm going to go and answer some e mails and have a phone chat with .............................. someone. Lots of stuff coming up tomorrow.

2 Bonus Boxes

2 Mystery Boxes

Possible Daily Double

and be around about 8 CT for a special announcement subject to change without notice.