• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

O.k. I must have had one to many beers last night. The listed bonus box was won by spidermanbeyond. Page 26.

I posted the same signal again that was suppose to be a Mystery Box signal. Anyway, Azbakan will get a Mystery box as that first Bonus Box was claimed by spidermanbeyond. Sorry for the error, I make mistakes also keeping track of this train wreck. LOL

Azkaban's prize is already tagged and ready to go, its just not the Mummie book. Everyone wins.

Also I checked my sheets to Dude's and he was correct. I was off by one name as I accidentally put my own name on the sheets trying to win something. I have disqualified myself.

Now on with the show. And don't forget my announcement around 8 this evening if nothing else pops up. I will be gone for awhile this afternoon as we are firing up the Harley's and hitting the road for a bit.

Edited by DR.X

5 minutes ago, DR.X said:

O.k. I must have had one to many beers last night. The listed bonus box was won by spidermanbeyond.

I posted the same signal again that was suppose to be a Mystery Box signal. Anyway, Azbakan will get a Mystery box as that first Bonus Box was claimed by spidermanbeyond. Sorry for the error, I make mistakes also keeping track of this train wreck. LOL

Azkaban's prize is already tagged and ready to go, its just not the Mummie book. Everyone wins.

Also I checked my sheets to Dude's and he was correct. I was off by one name as I accidentally put my own name on the sheets trying to win something. I have disqualified mydelf.

you sort of win the money from cashing in the change... lol

that's why I put him in that category initially-- it seemed more mystery boxish 

queue the redemption song!

Edited by 01TheDude

3 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

Funny thread to scroll through👍🤭😄😄😄🆒👏

i will take a guess that the amount of change is exactly $1000.00🤭🤪

You have as good a chance as anyone to win the four prizes linked to the coins, plus the other prizes that are popping up. Stay tuned tonight for something else though, and keep it a secret.

27 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

you sort of win the money from cashing in the change... lol

that's why I put him in that category initially-- it seemed more mystery boxish 

queue the redemption song!

I thought his daughter won the money (if I remember from previous contests.)

O.k. people. I will be gone here and there depending on how far we ride and lunch or whatever else. There will be at least 4 more prizes coming up before midnight tonight and they could pop up anytime.

Seems we are behind last years entries so everyone must be boozed up or hiding around here. Spread the word if you want. I really want everyone to have some fun in here, and I like a good insult myself but be ready to get one back. :banana:

And again I will repeat it. Special announcement around 8 tonight, unless I pick up some woman with the Harley as they have been know to jump out of cars and hop on the back.

Edited by DR.X