• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

Remember folks, one alternative prize per person, aside from the 4 main contest prizes. That includes Mystery, Bonus, Daily Double, or any donation prize that might pop up in the shape of a U.F.O. ^^

Edited by DR.X

giphy.gif

Bonus Box #2 Coming up within the next 30 minutes. This is brand new and unread.

Doom Patrol Archives Vol #3 - H.C. contains Doom Patrol #98 - 105 and Challengers of the Unknown #48.

U.S. Residents only.

The " first " person who posts the :takeit:" AFTER" I post the flashing Bat Signal wins the book. That does not include the one flashing below. It's an example of what to look for. This was explained in the rules also.

Batcave2.gif

Wait for the flashing Signal you dorks. :makepoint:

004.jpg

Edited by DR.X

23 hours ago, DR.X said:

I was confused a bit. I ran heavy equipment all my life so  I get technical. Those are excavators not cranes, but I get it. LOL Here's an old pic from about 1986 going down 45th street in Munster Indiana. Thats a 160,000 lb Hitach UH 30. It was an old dinosaur but it ran o.k. Installing a 84" concrete sewer. I was hoping to dig up some comics but no dice.

Second pic is Marshfield Ave Chicago. Installing 72" sewer with well points on both sides for dewatering. Vovo 460. Was not a Volvo fan, too front heavy. I'll take a Komatsu over anything hands down, even a Cat.

hitachi uh 30 big pipe (2).png

004 (2).jpg

These things are no joke. I know they are not easy to operate. My 4 year old son confirmed what you said btw lol The excavators have “caterpillar” wheels too. They are similar to a breakdown train too. Great thread man! 

O.K. now we have a problem. If we get technical Dormian gets the book as he did post the :takeit: as the rule cleary states. icp004 did not post it. so what's fair here. I wish everyone would just take minute to read stuff. LOL