• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, DR.X said:

O.K. now we have a problem. If we get technical Dormian gets the book as he did post the :takeit: as the rule cleary states. icp004 did not post it. so what's fair here. I wish everyone would just take minute to read stuff. LOL

yes you have to post the :takeit:otherwise i'll stop doing that to save time

1 minute ago, aszumilo said:

Comicdonna posted before me

I am looking at my large screen and your post is right under my pulsating package and Mike's is under yours. Your first in line.

Just now, aszumilo said:

Odd, after refreshing my screen, it shows I posted before Comicdonna. 

I had the :takeit: loaded in my post.  Used it on the first flashing signal.  When Tim posted the second one, the :takeit: was gone.  lol

Just now, DR.X said:

I am looking at my large screen and your post is right under my pulsating package and Mike's is under yours. Your first in line.

OK, it is odd.  When I posted the :takeit:, Comicdonna was ahead of me.  After refreshing the screen I was ahead of him.  So, from what I saw, on my screen I will defer the prize to Comicdonna.