• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

I actually posted before comicdonna and azumilo but accidentally hid comment so I should get prize rightfully

Edited by kav

Just now, aszumilo said:

OK, it is odd.  When I posted the :takeit:, Comicdonna was ahead of me.  After refreshing the screen I was ahead of him.  So, from what I saw, on my screen I will defer the prize to Comicdonna.

Thanks but, you won fair and square.  :smile:

1 minute ago, frozentundraguy said:
3 minutes ago, aszumilo said:

Odd, after refreshing my screen, it shows I posted before Comicdonna. 

What these boards need is the exact time to about 5 decimal places based on the atomic clock.

giphy.gif&key=2eb0df112a141055470323b285

Everyone needs to just relax and have some fun. You guys have no idea how long it takes to set all this stuff up, just to give it away, but I enjoy doing this and having some fun and giving something back. Lots more stuff coming up tonight so calm down, and copy those :takeit:and just sit there and have a beer. On with the show.

Edited by DR.X

2 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Everyone needs to just relax and have some fun. You guys have no idea how long it takes to set all this stuff up, just to give it away, but I enjoy doing this and having some fun and giving something back. Lots more stuff coming up tonight so calm down, and copy those :takeit:and just sit there and have a beer. On with the show.

We all appreciate you doing this, every year.  Have one on us!

2 minutes ago, frozentundraguy said:

But those claws are going for her neck.  :whatthe:

yep

Edited by kav