• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

is it possible that the only US shipping is hurting entries?

the main prizes are always available world wide. could be but we only have a few past members that participate anyway.

Just now, DR.X said:

Coming up in a few minutes it will finally be unvailed. The " Monster ". :fear:

thats what she said

2 minutes ago, DR.X said:

O.K. lets get right to it. A few years ago I did a drawing where everyone's name that entered the contest went into a bowl for a drawing. If my memory serves me right Cloudofwit won the X - Men Omnibus.

I'm going to do another drawing this year. As this contest moves along one contestant's name-Kav- will be put on a folded piece of paper and added into a bowl.

I will pull that one ticket and that will be it. Not sure yet when and where but I may pull the ticket next weekend so pay attention, but more on that later. I will reveal this prize in a minute or two. Just stay calm,  don't touch that dial.

FTFY

4 minutes ago, DR.X said:

O.K. lets get right to it. A few years ago I did a drawing where everyone's name that entered the contest went into a bowl for a drawing. If my memory serves me right Cloudofwit won the X - Men Omnibus.

I'm going to do another drawing this year. As this contest moves along contestants names will be put on a folded piece of paper and added into a bowl.

I will pull one ticket and that will be it. Not sure yet when and where but I may pull the ticket next weekend so pay attention, but more on that later. I will reveal this prize in a minute or two. Just stay calm,  don't touch that dial.

Wow!  ^^  Thanks for your generosity as well as everyone else who contributed!  This has been a great time so far.