• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Congrats! Like I said I never win these kind of things!

Someone has to win this stuff. Everyone has an equal chance. It's just the luck of the draw for the most part. Still a few more things left.

15 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I don't get it. I was hoping for lots more people. Oh well.

sometimes they need a nudge. During the prize picking, it helped tagging them in advance to let them know their pick was coming up. Of course-- they were involved already but my guess is that some folks simply forgot about the contest in this busy time of year.

here is the list of the previous players (ONLY THROUGH GREGGY) who have not made a guess yet, in spoiler form but using the tags-

Spoiler

We miss you! @00comics @1Cool @999ghosts @A.Romeo @AlexH @Antpark @apollobuzz @ashsaytr @Avi @B2D327 @Balham's Finest @Barth  @bc @Beastfeast @boatfund @Bomber-Bob @Buzzetta @CAHokie @CAMPER49 @Cascaders27 @catrick339 @ChiSoxFan @chrisco37 @cmixer @Comic Book Guy @comicjack  @comicquant @comixcroz  @coutstevo @CrazyQuinn @david99 @ Pontoon  @Doc McCoy @Ellegon @entalmighty1 @Erndog  @ernster @Fan Boy @fmaz @Foley @GACollectibles @gino2paulus2 @godquest @GoldCap @gorgoguy  @greggy                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

If someone wants to post the rest, here is a list of them-- I need to go to bed. Easy to do-- just start typing the @ sign and then the initial letters of the forum name and a list pops up that you select.

Spoiler

image.png.28bf2ec5b0dbf401e0cf50a000302819.pngimage.png.44bbca9858e011503d48e1ba3627a347.png

5 hours ago, skypinkblu said:
5 hours ago, DR.X said:

You must be drinking with Lizard. Where the he ll is he?

I think he's got something going on at his club.  He'll show up.

Just finished up down at the Lodge.  Trying to catch up here, and decide whether to use that eBay coupon b4 it expires..., hm

2 hours ago, DR.X said:

That's if for me tonight, I'm calling it. We'll finish this disaster up tomorrow. Remember, contest ends at 3 Central time. I am wiped out for the day. Later.

giphy.gif&key=c7bd32137d1ff01ce53c780ccb

It might be the central time zone thing - I hear those guys are a bunch of wusses.