• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

he posted a partial amount of that post--- of course more people have posted since then -- and I have sent out various reminders

I asked if anyone would want to finish that  task and I heard crickets.

I'm sure you will have a volunteer, you only asked 5 minutes ago, and it is Sunday morning...besides maybe someone has been pming people;)  

9 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

Granted, I've checked in less and less over the last couple years, but has it become that dead around here? :/ :frown:

Nah, the list is fairly full of regular active boardies; I'm guessing many are just missing for various and sundry busyness reasons from everyday life.

To paraphrase me every time I miss a great sales thread, "They gotta get out less."

6 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:
12 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

he posted a partial amount of that post--- of course more people have posted since then -- and I have sent out various reminders

I asked if anyone would want to finish that  task and I heard crickets.

I'm sure you will have a volunteer, you only asked 5 minutes ago, and it is Sunday morning...besides maybe someone has been pming people;)  

five minutes ago was the SECOND request for help with the reminder task --- I asked last night when I first made the reminder post.

honestly-- I would rather have you respond with the name of a person on the missing list

@JazzMan @jevlnuts @jhutton2 @Joanna @jsilverjanet @Junkdrawer   

game reminder!

There-- all the J's are done... simple.                                         

Edited by 01TheDude

Good morning people. O.K. Here's the deal. I have three more prizes to give away. One bonus box, one mystery box, and the daily double. I know everyone is busy this time of the year and today is football day, so.......................... I will post for all three of these between 10 and 12 noon today.

No use hanging around all day, we all have things to do. Thanks to everyone who played so far an participated in this train wreck but we're not quite finished yet.

5 minutes ago, wombat said:

What is the closest anyone had gotten before?

Thirdgreenham was within .78 cents a few years ago. There was some other guyone year that posted a guess about one minute before the contest closed, and I think he was at .13 cents. I thought he might have gone into my  photo bucket account and seen the ticket as the account was not private. LOL

Edited by DR.X