• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

This turned out to be the worst weekend for me to sit by my computer for 48 hours but Dr.X's contest is always a great time. Already looking forward to next year. Congratulations to all the winners and big thanks to Tim and all his helpers but I think next year, 01TheDude should take some valium before the contest starts lol 

Edited by Jeffro.

O.K. folks, that wraps up the random prizes. What a roller coaster with these numbers as the whole winning circle has shifted in the last 24 hours, but that can change again before 3.

Contest deadline to get your guess's in for the 4 main prizes is 3 o'clock Central so still plenty of time to get them in, and be eligable. You will also get entered in the raffle for the Monsterbus.

Go watch some football and catch your breath and relax. Once the contest shuts down at 3 I have some errands to run myself.

Winners will be announced at 6 Central tonight. You've all suffered for over 3 days a few hours wont kill you dorks.

100.gif?cid=3640f6095c12bb2469326d2e493f

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:
5 minutes ago, DR.X said:

that's because your mind is friend from those Mile High Planets that just got auctioned off.

My mind is fried, lol. Please give them to Webslinger in the spirit of the holidays:)  I just automatically sniped.

Baba Looey