• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, 1webslinger said:

That's nice of you but you were first , I was really hoping to win the Spiderman blue

You were next, but if you want to pass, then I'll give them to Jeffro:)  I will never get to read those and Tim will quiz me;)  :foryou:

Edited by skypinkblu

16 minutes ago, 1webslinger said:

What happened to the Spiderman Blue?

Thanks for bringing this up. I messed up. This prize was posted on pg 44 but I never did drop the U.F.O. signal for it, so as far as I can see no one claimed it. Too many cans on my desk and I got distracted so I have to blame myself, or Lizard. LOL

I'll repost the prize before 1 today if that's o.k. with everyone. :banana:

3 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Thanks for bringing this up. I messed up. This prize was posted on pg 44 but I never did drop the U.F.O. signal for it, so as far as I can see no one claimed it. Too many cans on my desk and I got distracted so I have to blame myself, or Lizard. LOL

You're offending my snowflake sensibilities, but I have broad shoulders.

1Qjf.gif

Edited by lizards2

3 minutes ago, DR.X said:

That's 2pm EST time 1 Central :)

Great contest, Tim :foryou:

O.K. lets run this one again. I forgot to post the signal for it last night. Imagine that. LOL. Still available and coming up before 1 Central time today.

giphy.gif&key=5749bcaa688706c181b0a81a00

We have an another extra prize. This one donated by Diamond City Comics. It is a hard cover copy of Spider Man Blue hardcover, still in shrink wrap.

When the U.F.O. pops up, the first :takeit: gets the book. You will have to get in touch with him for shipping details. A big thanks to him for the donation. Hail Diamond City.

contest book spiderman.jpg

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Get Marwood & I you changed your tag a bit so they might not have been able to tag you yet, if you want to put in a guess, do it :foryou:

Yes Sir Sergeant Sir!

Am I too late? I never know what the time is on here. 

If not, $1,234.57 :wishluck:

When the U.F.O. pops up, the first :takeit: gets the book, not the one in the post. I'm going to have to start drinking again or go to page one. :baiting:

Edited by DR.X