• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

@kav did you "let" EVERYONE win? :baiting:Mr. who says he let "me" win lol :roflmao: :foryou: 

I could have easily won any of those prizes.  I knew when doc X was about to post flashing sign-due to my algorythm.

Just now, kav said:
1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@kav did you "let" EVERYONE win? :baiting:Mr. who says he let "me" win lol :roflmao: :foryou: 

I could have easily won any of those prizes.  I knew when doc X was about to post flashing sign-due to my algorythm.

tenor.gif?itemid=5640343

8 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Bad fish!  Broke the boards for 20 minutes! :mad:

Oh good it wasn't just me lol

I thought a Linus dancing gif from peanuts was the culprit, I finally just gave up...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I thought a Linus dancing gif from peanuts was the culprit, I finally just gave up...

It was the fish. Ride the Tiger said they were dangerous and he was right. Don't trust the fish out of water. He'll kill your boards access just as soon as flap at you. 

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:
3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It was the fish. Ride the Tiger said they were dangerous and he was right. Don't trust the fish out of water. He'll kill your boards access just as soon as flap at you

Look - see? Look what he did to the dog.

R3ZnXeR.gif.ce29732f43f9e08ebae2b8331e2b6e73.gif

They're a menace I'm telling you.

5 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
7 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
9 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It was the fish. Ride the Tiger said they were dangerous and he was right. Don't trust the fish out of water. He'll kill your boards access just as soon as flap at you

Look - see? Look what he did to the dog.

R3ZnXeR.gif.ce29732f43f9e08ebae2b8331e2b6e73.gif

They're a menace I'm telling you

I mean, don't get me wrong. I stuck up for them to start with. I felt sorry for that fish getting duffed up, I'll admit it. And how do they repay me? By taking out the boards for 20 minutes. There's gratitude for you. Planned maintenance?  Don't you believe it. It was the fish. 

Edited by Get Marwood & I
The fish made me make a mistake. Don't trust them.