• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, jcjames said:

I know it was a Gamora, don't remember the martian ladies eating kids brains.

But that reminds me of another warped movie with kids brains getting splattered... gotta go find it....

They tricked the poor saps that they were 'helping' them then in the other room "THEN WE'LL EAT THEIR BRAINS!"

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I mean, don't get me wrong. I stuck up for them to start with. I felt sorry for that fish getting duffed up, I'll admit it. And how do they repay me? By taking out the boards for the 20 minutes. There's gratitude for you. Planned maintenance?  Don't you believe it. It was the fish. 

giphy.gif  lol I don't know my peanuts, or if this is even "Linus" but rest assured we have indited the fish and cleared Linus and the dancers of ALL CHARGES!!!

3 minutes ago, kav said:

They tricked the poor saps that they were 'helping' them then in the other room "THEN WE'LL EAT THEIR BRAINS!"

Send the fish in. They'll soon sort em out. 

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
5 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I mean, don't get me wrong. I stuck up for them to start with. I felt sorry for that fish getting duffed up, I'll admit it. And how do they repay me? By taking out the boards for the 20 minutes. There's gratitude for you. Planned maintenance?  Don't you believe it. It was the fish. 

giphy.gif  lol I don't know my peanuts, or if this is even "Linus" but rest assured we have indited the fish and cleared Linus and the dancers of ALL CHARGES!!!

The fish'll get off, with their big shot fish lawyers, you mark my words.

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@STORMSHADOW_80 .... less than 30 minutes to get the guess in ....

You won't be seeing him any time soon.

The fish have got him. 

11 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Anyway, that's all I've got to say about fish tonight. 

Carry on. 

e4fab410.jpg

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

They'd go well with toad in the hole I bet.

Do you think they're actually fish bums, or particularly nasty fish liz? Maybe the fish who get out of hand in fish society are punished this way. Death by canning. 

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:
4 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
8 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

They'd go well with toad in the hole I bet.

Do you think they're actually fish bums, or particularly nasty fish liz? Maybe the fish who get out of hand in fish society are punished this way. Death by canning

Barry the Carp was a right a**hole. Got canned in the end. 

Or is it his end in a can hm