• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

O.K. that's going to be it for this year. Thanks to all who participated in this disaster. LOL. Winners will be announced at around 6 Central so go do something important.

Prizes will be mailed out after the Holidays, but stayed tuned for that raffle that will be coming up soon. I'll post in here when and where and post the winner. I have some numbers to recalculate. :tink:

2 minutes ago, DR.X said:

O.K. that's going to be it for this year. Thanks to all who participated in this disaster. LOL. Winners will be announced at around 6 Central so go do something important.

Prizes will be mailed out after the Holidays, but stayed tuned for that raffle that will be coming up soon. I'll post in here when and where and post the winner. I have some numbers to recalculate. :tink:

:golfclap:

4 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Do you think they're actually fish bums, or particularly nasty fish liz? Maybe the fish who get out of hand in fish society are punished this way. Death by canning. 

I'm thinking they probably taste equally as bad as these:

Image result for spaghetti 0s jpg

1 minute ago, DR.X said:

A big thanks to the Dude for helping me out. Thank you. (worship)

no problem- I was going to point out that you did not give away that last prize (spider-man blue) but figured you were being mysterious -- maybe going to do it late at night-- who knows. Then when you said that was it-- all done-- I was out working and saw someone pointed it out to you. Long day for me either way- glad I can take a break from this and go watch my games on DVR over at my brothers now.

Just now, 01TheDude said:

no problem- I was going to point out that you did not give away that last prize (spider-man blue) but figured you were being mysterious -- maybe going to do it late at night-- who knows. Then when you said that was it-- all done-- I was out working and saw someone pointed it out to you. Long day for me either way- glad I can take a break from this and go watch my games on DVR over at my brothers now.

I did repost it today and webslinger did get it. thanks.